The Microplane Herb Mill 2.0 is just like the original, but improved to make it easier to clean, and easier to use because you can see inside. You can use this herb grinder to strip the leaves off the stems before mincing them. This herb grinder minces fresh herbs like parsley, dill, cilantro, sage, and mint with hundreds of tiny scissors without bruising or blemishing. It holds a generous supply of herbs in the large clear body and sits comfortably on your dining table or counter! Learn more about selecting, storing, and using fresh herbs.
- Dual action blades cut herbs like scissors without bruising or blemishing
- One fixed blade for easy assembly and cleaning
- Integrated stripper with graduated holes gently removes leaves of stemmed herbs
- Large capacity body is clear to see contents and cutting action
- Original Microplane stainless steel blades are made in USA