When you manufacture ultra-sharp tools like Microplane does, injuries from grating, slicing, and chopping are possible. Fingers and knuckles can end up in the way. You can use a food guard for grating and slicing but may find it awkward because you can’t grasp the food in your hand. Kitchen cuts are #5 in the top 10 reasons for visits to the ER. Microplane tools may make kitchen tasks faster and recipes more delicious. However, nothing kills time like going to the ER because of a kitchen injury. Be safe and 'glove up'.
- Measurements: Length 9 1/8" x Width 4"
- Cut resistant wire-free knit glove
- Fits either hand and one size fits most
- Protects hands from accidental contact with sharp blades
- FDA Compliant for food contact
- EN388 Level 5 for cut resistant
- ANSI Level 4 for cut resistant
- Teflon or heat protection is not rated
- Shipping Weight: 5 oz