For the eco-conscious cook, this grater is a must-have.
Made from Moso bamboo and surgical-grade stainless steel blades, EcoGrate fine cheese grater is lightweight, durable, and easy to use. The handheld tool has small holes for fine grating and can be used to grate aged cheeses, garlic cloves, or lemons, as well as cinnamon or chocolate!
The EcoGrate Series is made from eco-friendly Moso bamboo. Bamboo is known to be a sustainable alternative to plastic, reducing the carbon footprint of these graters at the point of manufacture. Microplane® EcoGrate Cheese Graters offer a broad grating surface for more room to efficiently get the job done. All are dishwasher-safe and feature razor-sharp surgical-grade stainless steel blades
Use a Fine Cheese Grater for:
Citrus Zest, Chilies, Cinnamon, Coconut Ginger, Garlic, Onions and Hard Cheeses. The result will be a fine powder or paste.
- Reusable cardstock packaging sleeve for blade protection
- Dimensions: 11.5 x 3 x 1 "
- BPA, Melamine, PVC and Phthalate free
- Blade can be removed to be recycled
- FDA approved
- Materials: Surgical grade stainless steel blade. The grater frames are made with a mixture of organic moso bamboo and plastic resin
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX