This Elite Series Extra Coarse Cheese Grater is the right tool, not only for cheese but for vegetables too. This cheese grater measures and catches the ingredients as you grate. Take the protective cover off the front, and place it onto the back to begin measuring. The capacity is up to 1 cup! Not only can you use the Extra Coarse cheese graters for cheese, but you can also use it to shred cabbage for slaws, or make hash browns with potatoes. Microplane is known for ultra-sharp blades, which means you don't have to work very hard to get amazing results! Microplane blades are manufactured in the USA of high-quality stainless steel.
Use an Extra Coarse Cheese Grater for:
Apples, Cabbage, Carrots, Chocolate, Coconut, Hard and Soft Cheeses, Onions, and Zucchini. The results will be perfect for coleslaws or hashbrowns, as well as big shreds of soft cheeses like cheddar.
- Non-slip base for added stability
- Comfortable soft-grip handle with loop for optional hanging
- Dual Purpose Cover/Measuring Cup included
- Dimensions: 11.2"L x 3.2"W x 1.3"D
- Material: 18/8 stainless steel blade and frame
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX