The Microplane Elite Series includes a transparent cover that doubles as a grating catch feature and measuring cup with a generous 1-cup capacity. Use the stainless steel Microplane® ribbon blade to grate soft-medium cheeses (Gouda, Cheddar, Colby, Monterey Jack), chocolate, butter, apples, carrots, potatoes, radishes, zucchini and onion. The grated results are thin strips of shavings which makes cheese melty! The ribbon blade is a 2-way grater which grates in both directions, saving you effort and time.
Use a Ribbon Cheese Grater for:
Apples, Butter, Cabbage, Carrots, Chilies, Chocolate, Coconut, Hard and Soft Cheeses, Onions, and Zucchini. This tool shreds foods into ribbons, when you pull the food back and forth across the blades. The result is similar to a ribbon, and is preferred when baking, or cooking.
- Non-slip base for added stability
- Comfortable soft-grip handle with loop for optional hanging
- Dual Purpose Cover/Measuring Cup included
- Dimensions: 11.2"L x 3.2"W x 1.3"D
- Material: 18/8 stainless steel blade and frame
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX