The Microplane Gourmet Series has an expansive paddle with ample grating surfaces and US made stainless steel blades. Ultra-sharp photo etched teeth make fast work out of grating potatoes, carrots, onions, and cheeses. The Stainless steel frame provides extraordinary durability. The soft touch handle matches back to the premium classic series zesters. The non-skid foot adds stability when grating on counters and plates.
Use a Fine Cheese Grater for:
Citrus Zest, Chilies, Cinnamon, Coconut, Ginger, Garlic, Onions and Hard Cheeses. The result will be a fine powder or paste.
- Dimensions: 12" x 2 5/8" " x 1"
- Grating Surface: 5 1/4" x 2 5/8"
- Comfortable and ergonomic soft-touch handle with loop for optional hanging
- Non-slip base for added stability
- Reusable cover for safe storage
- Material: Surgical grade stainless steel frame and etched blades; TPE plastic handle
- Blade made in the USA, Assembled in MX
- Shipping Weight: 7 oz