Razor sharp, stainless steel Microplane® Snap-In tools are a little-known secret for making "why doesn't this fit right" problems into quick and easy solutions. The stainless steel, razor sharp, replaceable blades are available in flat, rounded, and angle versions to fit the various troublesome areas everyone runs into when tackling wood projects around the house or workshop. The precision rulers, also made by us, are of a quality not available in your corner hardware outlet. Choose between coarse or fine finish.
Coarse Set Includes
- 32000 Microplane® Snap-In Handle w/ Coarse Flat Blade
- 32001 Microplane Snap-In Coarse Round Replacement Blade
- 32002 Microplane Snap-In Coarse Angle Replacement Blade
- Reversible for push or pull direction and features replaceable blades.
- Easy snap-on and snap-off process to save time and space in your workshop.
- Blades made from high quality hardened stainless steel for long lasting use.
- Blade Replacements available in Flat, Round, and Angle, either Fine or Coarse.
- Handles made of glass-filled nylon for added stability.
- Handle measures 14 7/8" in length and 1 3/8" in width.
- Materials: Blade made of 400 series stainless steel.