Featuring two extraordinarily sharp blades that are housed in a small, oval-shaped gadget that's easy to grasp and use, the cleverly designed Sprout Slicer simultaneously trims off the tough bottom stem and slices the small vegetable in half lengthwise in one easy step. By simply placing the Sprout Slicer over the sprout, and holding the generously sized, soft-touch finger grips while pressing down, the tool quickly trims and slices with one smooth motion. Small in scale, yet powerful and effective the slicer eliminates the tedious and potentially dangerous task of trimming and slicing brussel sprouts with a knife.
- Trim the stem off of a brussel sprout and cut it in half in one motion
- Eating cruciferous vegetables is healthy for your digestive system
- Trimming the core from a sprout improves texture and flavor
- Blades are made of stainless steel
- Grips are soft-touch and easy to hold and grasp
- Dishwasher safe
- Extra! you can also chop eggs!