The Superfood Bundle
Add this set of cooks tools to a gift basket for the person in your life, maybe you, that wants to eat the right healthy foods. This set of kitchen gadgets can help chop, scoop, slice and trim all the foods in a paleo diet, or low carb diet, or vegan diets. Everyone wants to save time in the kitchen and making vegetable prep easier is what Microplane does well.
Included in the 3pc set:
- One Avocado Tool - that pits, slices and serves
- One SwiftStrip - that removes leaves from the stems of herbs and leafy greens
- One Sprout Slicer - cuts Brussels sprouts in 1/2 and removes the stem at the bottom in one motion.
About the Avocado Tool:
The Avocado Tool from Microplane features a straight edge blade with an exaggerated wide curve and rounded tip to effortlessly slice through avocado's tough skin, and scoop the flavourful flesh inside. Three prongs at the base of the tool safely and easily handle the tricky task of pittng the avocado without resorting to using knives. Crafted in bright green with white accents, the space-saving, wand-style Avocado Tool features a soft touch handle for a comfortable and secure grip. For easy cleanup, it is also dishwasher safe.
- Straight blade edge cuts through avocado skin
- Pit removing prongs are placed at the base of the handle. Simply pierce the pit with the prongs and then twist to remove.
- Scoop, slice and serve avocados with the rounded serving end that looks like a spoon
- Soft touch handle
- Dimensions 8.75"L x 1.25" diameter
About the SwiftStrip:
Crafted in durable stainless steel, the SwiftStrip is a uniquely curved tool that combines holes to easily strip off the leaves of herbs and leafy greens with a razor-sharp, beveled edge blade at the end for trimming stems. The SwiftStrip offers a mixture of different size holes to make it a cinch prepping all types of herbs and “super food” leafy greens. The tool’s largest hole is specifically sized to accommodate trendy and delicious Tuscan kale (also known as lacinato, dinosaur and palm tree kale). A mixture of different size holes makes it easy to use the SwiftStrip to prep a wide range of herbs and other types of leafy greens. The clever tool’s stainless steel body is sturdy enough to provide leverage when pulling stems from tough greens without having to worry about breakage.
- Perfect for right or left-handed use
- Beveled edge blade for trimming stems
- Large holes to accommodate various types and sizes of kale and chard
- Small holes work with an array of small stemmed herbs
- Reusable cover to protect blade in storage
- Constructed of sturdy stainless steel
- Dimensions: 6 1/4" x 1 3/8"
- Blade Surface: 2 5/8" x 1 1/8"
About the Sprout Slicer:
Featuring two extraordinarily sharp blades that are housed in a small, oval-shaped gadget that's easy to grasp and use, the cleverly designed Sprout Slicer simultaneously trims off the tough bottom stem and slices the small vegetable in half lengthwise in one easy step. By simply placing the Sprout Slicer over the sprout, and holding the generously sized, soft-touch finger grips while pressing down, the tool quickly trims and slices with one smooth motion. Small in scale, yet powerful and effective the slicer eliminates the tedious and potentially dangerous task of trimming and slicing brussel sprouts with a knife.
- Trim the stem off of a brussel sprout and cut it in half in one motion
- Eating cruciferous vegetables is healthy for your digestive system
- Trimming the core from a sprout improves texture and flavor
- Blades are made of stainless steel
- Grips are soft-touch and easy to hold and grasp
- Dishwasher safe
- Extra! you can also chop eggs!