The popular, three-in-one Ultimate Citrus Tool from Microplane®, has been enhanced to more effectively create citrus peel garnishes. Sporting an improved design featuring a larger zesting blade and a longer handle with a soft touch grip, the new Ultimate Citrus Tool perfectly zests oranges, lemons, limes and other types of citrus fruits, and can also be used to create gourmet-style garnishes and delicate peels to top dishes and beverages.
The versatile Ultimate Citrus Tool features a surgical grade stainless steel Microplane® fine blade – the company’s best-selling blade style – which excels in zesting the flavorful and aromatic peel of citrus fruit without grating into the bitter pith. In addition, the Ultimate Citrus Tool features two decorative garnishing blades in a large (.300-inch diameter) and small (.180-inch diameter) size.
- Placement of the garnishing blades on end of handle offers an improved functionality reducing the effort required
- Handle is 35% longer than the previous version which offers a better ergonomic benefit
- Surface area of the blade is 26% larger than previous version
- Reusable protective cover included
- Dimensions: 9.5" x 2.375" x .875"
- Materials: 18/8 stainless steel blade. Plastic frame.
- Blades made in USA. Assembled in Mexico.